Monday, August 01, 2005
Before the Departure!!
Well, Hello everyone! I don't know how many of you are actually going to stay up to date on this thing; in fact I don't know how up to date I'm going to be able to keep it! But, I'm planning on it just for the sake that it's easier than writing a million different emails! I will keep in touch though! You can write me an email and I will definately write you back!
I wanted to tell you what was going on before I leave. I'm trying to get everything together. I need a bunch of boxes and I heard you can get Smith's boxes at like four in the morning, but I don't know how dilligent I am in doing that?! YIKES!
I need to buy a whole bunch of winter stuff! My big search is for Flanel Sheets! They're all I ask for, Really! It's so cold in Idaho in the winter and I refuse to freeze! I have my plug-in blanket and heater, both of which will accompany me on my journey to the unknown!
I'm kind of nervous! I totally feel like a freshman! I have no idea what to expect! I wish I did, I would probably feel better about it! I keep thinking something is going to happen last minute and prove I did something wrong, and I won't be able to go to school!!
I wouldn't be suprised if that's what my mom is praying for though! It's going to be hard for me to leave! I have so many important people here!
I'm trying to deal with my new life as an adult. Two jobs, car troubles, and lots of change! People are predicting my "pending" wedding date! I don't know how I feel about that! It's weird to think I could be married within 5 years! Like my mom said you spend how many billions of years without your spouse in the pre-existence, then this short time here without them and then the rest of eternity with them! I just hope I find someone who I want to spend all that time with! Weird! I wish I didn't have to think about it!
So this special blog is what I'm going to be updating! I will let you know what's going on as soon as I can!
Later Gator~
Abby
And here is my description of myself back in the day :)
Well Jon Davis and I were actually discussing this a little while ago. We've decided I'm pretty quirky. I love Frank Sinatra, and I have a strange obsession with teeth and the dentist. I want to be a Dental Hygenist, but I hate needles, and I'm afraid to get my wisdom teeth out! My car's name is Rex Quan Do, he's a blue '87 toyota camry. I love telling jokes! I figure if you don't have anything better to say tell a joke! Everyone likes a good joke! I'm the oldest of 4. I have two younger brothers Jesse,15, Cooper, 9 and one little sister Megan, 11. I'm going to BYU-Idaho at the end of August to get my generals and pre-requisites done. I'm nervous and excited.
Pretty funny huh!? I'm hoping this attempt goes better than the last!
1 comment:
Let the freshmen days roll. Good times girl, I love and miss you and don't know if you heard or not but we are moving back to Utah come Thanksgiving. We will have to do lunch. Loves!, AnneMarie
Post a Comment