
The time has come for me to sit down and post my exciting news. Although, the only readers of my blog probably know the news already!
I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!
Yes it's true! He's the same guy mentioned down below and I'm pretty much the luckiest girl on the whole planet! He's wonderful and amazing and sweet and kind and giving and totally and completely head over heels in love with me! Who could ask for more!? I feel so blessed right now, and yet at the same time I feel really surprised! Who knew the man of my dreams was coming to sweep me off my feet? I certainly didn't! I am so grateful the Lord knows me better than I know myself and has put such an incredible person in my path! I'm crazy in love and I'm incredibly happy. The big day is August 9th and yes my Dad will be able to make it! I haven't thought too much about details so I'll keep the blog updated with all the juicy decisions that will be coming our way! I just need to get through finals first! Love you all!
1 comment:
congrats!
Post a Comment