or ikea for casegoods but i would steer clear of their upholstery.
I also find stuff at target. Yahoo for target!
And if you aren't opposed to a project or two you can find some pretty cool peices at thrift stores that are just in need of a little paint or new fabric!
Hey Abby! Congrats on the new home! So so exciting! Yay!
We are in Utah too, in Provo. Vance got into PT school so here we are. Hope things are going well for you guys.
I have heard that RC Willey (and their outlet) is great. Tia Pan has a few furniture items. But my fav. is probably Down East Outfitters. If you google any of them, then find their webpage, you can find various locations closest to you.
5 comments:
U&I Furniture in Logan has pretty reasonable prices! I'd try there if your not far. They have mattresses, couches, tables. you name it.
The RC Willey Outlet is a great place to go!
Are you opposed to online?
Check out
westelm.com
cb2.com
or ikea for casegoods but i would steer clear of their upholstery.
I also find stuff at target. Yahoo for target!
And if you aren't opposed to a project or two you can find some pretty cool peices at thrift stores that are just in need of a little paint or new fabric!
Hey Abby! Congrats on the new home! So so exciting! Yay!
We are in Utah too, in Provo. Vance got into PT school so here we are. Hope things are going well for you guys.
I have heard that RC Willey (and their outlet) is great. Tia Pan has a few furniture items. But my fav. is probably Down East Outfitters. If you google any of them, then find their webpage, you can find various locations closest to you.
Hey Girl! I just saw you and your cute family in this post! http://canlasphotography.blogspot.com/2010/05/lisa-ben-4172010-sundance-ut.html
Post a Comment