Thursday, June 28, 2012

And we are back!

I'm off for the summer and enjoying every single minute of being at home! (Okay so not every minute but I like to remind myself that I could be at work)  Claire is going through a separation thing and freaks out if I'm not by her side.  She won't even let Steve and I hold hands in the car!  She is the sweetest and snuggliest little girl.  She has such an animated smile and loves to sing and dance.  She does the cutest things all day long.  She's also got a determined personality!  I've just started time outs and she laughs the whole way through, while sneaking off the bench time and time again.



As for me I've gotten a really nice tan!  An cute hair cut that I'm really liking and an approaching birthday that I'm excited about.  We've been to seven peaks twice and Claire LOVED the water slides.  I get to keep my house clean and make dinner (which isn't my favorite).  I am trying to bake lots of new Pinterest desserts and come up with new crafts.

UPCOMING EVENTS:
My sweet mother-in-law will be here next week, 4th of July, week long vacation with my family, and then my birthday! Stay tuned for more!

P.S. Let me know if you read this!

2 comments:

Linsie said...

Just so you know...I read this! I enjoyed it as well!

Ben and Kristen Call said...

YAY I am so glad you are blogging again! Your little Claire is beautiful!

background