Monday, December 10, 2007

Looking forward to an exciting new semester!

So I've got some updates for everyone! I just got a new calling in my ward, 2nd counselor in the Relief Society. I'm SO excited, the girls I work with are such inspiring people and I love them to pieces already. We went and saw the Joseph Smith movie last night and it was so much fun. It is looking to be a great new semester. At the moment I'm feeling a little guilty about not being extremely busy during finals week. I've got friends all stressed out because of their tests and assignments but mine have been pretty chill! Tonight we went to "Da Pineapple Grill" and had some dinner, just FYI I've decided there is no point in ordering lettuce wraps anywhere else but P.F. Changs! We went for my roomate Sam's birthday.



All my roommates are moving out except for my room roommate, Ali. I just love her, she's so sweet and we've gotten to be pretty good friends so I'm looking forward to it. We share the same disease I like to call chit chatter, sometimes when she comes home late, and I'm not asleep, she'll just start talking and it won't end until 1 or 2 in the morning! It's rough, cause I need sleep, but it's still fun to talk to her! Hopefully I'll get in the habit of going to bed earlier since I'm looking at a tougher semester academically, I'm taking my Literacy 2 class, Geography, Art methods (basically how to teach art to elementary students), Math 110 yucky, and Spanish 101. Exciting but stressful, I'm definitely going to need a tutor for my math class, probably for Spanish and probably for Literacy. I'm coming home for Christmas on Friday for like 3 weeks, which is always exciting! So I'll see you guys soon!

2 comments:

suzanne campbell said...

Who are the girls in the pictures and I am so glad that you are not stressed I am so excited for you to come home love your mom

busymama said...

Cute pics, loved visiting with you last night, I mean this morning j/k!!

background