Thursday, March 6, 2008

Life Update

Hello again everyone! I figure once a month is just as good as it's going to get from me and the blog! Sorry about that! So here's what's up with me!

As you most of you know my Dad is off saving the world again. It was an interesting experience for me this time around since I've been up here. I thought it was going to be a lot more dramatic than it actually was. We just kind of sent him on his merry way; actually the kids all left before Dad did! I love my Daddy and I'll miss him for sure! I'm extremely confident that my family will be well taken care of and I'm so grateful for such a wonderful blessing in my life, and in theirs. I'm so proud of my brother's and sister and I think they'll make the best of this situation and overall it will benefit each one of us individually. Like stones in a river...


As you may also know I'm dating someone. I'm so ridiculously happy! He's such a sweetheart and we have such a good time together! I don't want everyone to freak out, we're both taking things slow and steady. No he doesn't know about my feelings for Parker yet, but I'm relying on the spirit and much prayer to help me know what the best decision will be WHEN THE TIME COMES!!! As for now I am crazy about him, and feel so blessed that I have him in my life!



School is kicking my uh...trash! It's been a rough semester in the school department and I'm hoping to kick things into high gear from here on out! It's tough cause I'm such an event watcher!? I look forward to upcoming events too much and I do the bare minimum to get the day over with and that much closer to the event. Right now I've got next weekend, I'm coming back up to spend time with my cousins and to go to a homecoming, plus the boy is coming along, so I'm looking forward to that, then the weekend after we're driving to Mountain Home Idaho where Steve (the boy) is from and we're going to spend the Easter weekend with his family, which surprisingly I'm looking forward to! His Dad said he would take me to the zoo! HOORAY! So basically I'm just trying to pay attention to the details of everyday so I don't find a huge to-do pile at the end of the week when I want to do something else!

Relief Society is good. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the girls I work with, which I'm sure I've said before, but I'm so grateful for the blessing of this calling in my life.

That's all, I'll try to update with more fun information next time! Love you!

2 comments:

suzanne campbell said...

Oh how I love and admire you it is just a wonderful experience to watch you grow and get more wonderful all the time love always your mother.

busymama said...

Oh hooray, I love this post!!! We are so excited to see you this weekend, we love you mor than you know (which must be a lot since I think you know we love you tons)!!! Good luck with the homework, this too shall pass, but enjoy the journey!! Love you!!!

background