Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Husband to-be
I have to take a few minutes and just blog about my amazing eternal companion to be! I just cannot begin to imagine why on earth I deserve to be with such a wonderful man! He is so thoughtful and sweet! He's always trying to make me happy, and whenever I mention this fact he shrugs it off like it's nothing. He constantly compliments me! I remember when we first started dating I had a conversation with my mom about how much he compliments me. I thought there was something wrong with me because I couldn't take all the sweet things he said, I got embarassed and I'd try to make jokes to relieve the awkwardness I always felt. Now it's just a wonderful bonus that I've learned to appreciate. I realize there are many husbands around the world who don't take the time to tell their wives how much they love them, or need them, or how beautiful they think they are; I can assure you that this reality will not be mine! I can be dressed in my grungy pjs and have mascara smudged under my eyes, and I flash a smile to the man of my dreams and I'm suddenly the most beautiful woman on the planet. He works so hard to take care of me, already, and is so appreciative of the little things I do for him. I never imagined a man as wonderful as Steven. I'm so very blessed and I write this now, so I can look back when I'm stressed, or upset, and I can know I made the right decision, and I'm very grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so excited for you! It's good to know that you get a daily reminder that Steven is the right one...you deserve nothing better than amazing!!! :) Reading this helps me to know there's something worth waiting for...
i heard you were getting hitched from Julie...glad things are going good for you. I'm even more glad that we aren't working at EWI anymore :) take care brit oler
Can't wait to have you both home love Mom
so happy for you, truly!!!
Destiny is right! I love your blog, and this entry is so sweet! I can't wait to come to your reception and shake hands with this man who makes all your dreams come true!!
Post a Comment