Here's an update on our Summer so far.
I meant to post these happenings as they came but we took all the pictures on Steven's camera so I haven't had a chance to upload anything until now. I've put a slide show at the bottom of the post so you can see all the pictures that associate with the stories! Just scroll your mouse over the picture if you want to see the captions!
First things first. Steven and I decided we needed a propane grill. So we bought a small one for cheap one night. It was about 8 o'clock when Steven got off of work so we headed out to a small park by the snake river. Unfortunately the second we unpacked everything swarms of mosquitoes attacked so we shoved everything back in the car and drove to a park closer to home. We unpacked everything and Steven began setting it all up. Once we had it set up we were ready to eat, since it was getting close to about 9:30 or so. Unfortunately our propane tank had a different idea in mind! It wouldn't work for the longest time and Steven was getting frustrated while I ate my weight in pringles. Finally we got it to work and had the best hot dogs ever!
The next weekend we had another BBQ with our little grill. My roommate Ali and her boyfriend Sam decided to join us and we had a wonderful time!
We were home to Utah this last weekend for the fourth of July. We had a big party with my family and Steven's as well. His mom and youngest brother drove down from Mountain Home and decided to spend some of the holiday with us. It was a wonderful party and I think everyone had a great time! We watched fireworks at the Sandy City Council building. They were awesome! Then we went back to my house to light some of our own and two cops came, claiming we weren't allowed to light off fireworks south of 13800 south. BOGUS! Had we crossed the street apparently there wouldn't have been a problem. That's dumb! There's more brush and dead weeds across the street from us than in our own front yard. WHATEVER!!!
The next day we went to Lagoon. It was way fun, but incredibly hot! It was pretty nice in the morning when we first got there, and the lines weren't too long. By about 2:00 it was busy and the lines were super long, so we ended up leaving around 6 or so. It was a great day and I had a blast!
Now we are back in Rexburg, I have one week left of school, then I'm back home before the wedding. There's 27 more days!!! I'm so excited! The only thing I'm not looking forward to is having Steven stay in Rexburg for work, while I'm in Utah! Time is ticking by and Life is good! Love you all!!



2 comments:
sounds fun abby and have I mentioned how cute your blog looks?!!
How do you do that slide show thing it is so cute. Your bridals are to die for I love them mom
Post a Comment