I was tagged by my friend Lynette to write 7 weird or random facts about myself!
1-I really wish I had a pogo stick!
2-I have THE craziest dreams on a regular basis!
3-I'm really not good at math and I obviously don't enjoy it much!
4-I've been at the same job for almost 3 years now!
5-Both Steven and I would like to have a baby soon, but we know it's not the right time for us!
6-My husband was my FHE brother when we first met!
7-and to finish it off, I have bad knee problems in my right knee!
I tag both of my cousin's wives named Megan, and Lori Jane!!
stay tuned for a Bonney family Halloween update!
2 comments:
Abbagirl, you are too cute. I never knew you had a trick knee.
A pogo stick? I don't think that is a good idea with a bad knee. love you mom
Post a Comment