I'm Bella!!!
You are observant, diplomatic and often aim to please. You are unaware of your
attractiveness and despite being uncomfortable with any form of attention, people enjoy your company. You can be impatient, stubborn and headstrong, but you are true to your word and mature for your age, often taking care of your family and enjoying a good book over chatting with girlfriends on the phone.

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
I must confess as I read the books Bella would say or do something and I would think, "Oh my gosh I would totally do that!" I guess that's how I am with most of my beloved heroines! Then my friend Jessica started reading them and called me halfway through the first book to tell me she thought I was the spitting image of Bella! How flattering...I guess...But I'm not worried because her story ends well (in my opinion) and my story will too! (hopefully without the demon baby killing me from the inside out!)
2 comments:
you are so funny, pretty sure your story won't end exactly that way!! love you two!
Good, I'm glad you like the books too! I was about a month away from having my baby when I read the last book. (just a few nightmares is all)
Post a Comment