Friday, February 6, 2009
All is well!
Thank you all for leaving such loving and supportive comments! We're grateful for your prayers and they definitely paid off. Steven got a call yesterday from a company he was working for when I first met him. The Home Again Shuttle Service was the first place Steve called when he heard about getting laid off. They said they didn't have any openings at the moment but they would put him on a list. Sure enough he'll be working about 30 hours a week driving a van for disabled children. He loves interacting with the kids, and it's a fairly easy job! We're just grateful he didn't have to work at Wendys! (we were pretty close!) Again, thanks for your thoughts and prayers! Life is good we're extremely happy and are excited for what the future holds. Steven's brother Adam and his wife Ashley are coming up this weekend and we're so excited!!! We'll be sad when they move to Virginia! I'm singing in sacrament meeting on Sunday so I'll let you know how that goes too! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad he was able to find something that works well for him (and doesn't involve grease and meat)!
I'm glad everything worked out for you guys. Finding jobs in a small town is not fun.
Yes, Megan said it. Things are sounding good-- your dad will be home soon too!
Post a Comment