
I really don't want to write this post but it needs to be said so you all know what's going on. Steven's job hired too many people for the season so they had to lay off 15 people. Unfortunately, my sweet, amazing, hardworking husband was one of them. We'll be ok, we have some money in savings, and Steven is looking to find work for the next 10 weeks while we're in Rexburg. The difficult part is actually finding something. That's what has always been frustrating about living here is the lack of decent work, and the low wages. We realize the Lord has a different plan in mind for us at this point and we're just trying our best to stay positive and align our plan with His perfect one! We also recieved word that Steven won't be attending BYU. It was a hard day for my poor hubby!!! We don't know why he was rejected, he met/surpassed the requirements, which is the hardest part. I just want to tell you how amazing my spouse is!!! He brings me undescribable joy on a continual basis. He takes care of me in every aspect of life, which is not an easy task. He tries to be a good man, and it really shows. Steven is always finding ways to help me throughout my day, he tries to ease my burdens and help me succeed. He makes me feel like I am the most amazingly beautiful woman in the entire universe and makes me think I can accomplish anything! I want him to know how much I admire his determination, and hard work. I try not to take the blessing of being his wife for granted, for it is the best thing I have and ever will do! No matter what happens now or in the future I will always love him! He has my whole heart and soul forever and ever! I love you baby!
7 comments:
that sucks :( sorry to hear, i hope he can find something soon - I know Idaho jobs can SUCK :)
I keep forgetting you live so close now, maybe this summer we'll have to hang out ?! :)
Again, I am sorry to hear the news. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I'll try to keep my eye out for job openings and such. (btw - I love your positive attitude and ability to seek out blessings in the midst of trials! way to be!)
I'm so sorry! We love you guys and are anxiously counting the weeks, we hear plans have changed a little {giddy}!!!
Abby so proud of you both and everything will turn out just right no suprises for Heavenly Father love you both so much love Mom
I'm sorry to hear that Abby, my husband was laid off as well. Unfortunately employment isn't doing too much better here in the city...
Good luck to both of you!
OH man- that's tough- hang in there and I am sure it will work out- it's tough times right now- but at least you have each other to lean on! Love ya!
Job hunting is so incredibly hard. Kyle and I did that this last summer, it took Kyle almost 6 months to find a job that would provide for our new little family. But, the Lord does provide! I admire your faith in his plan for you even though it's not easy or what you might have wanted. Keep me posted on where you guys go and when you come to Utah so we can meet up. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment