Monday, March 2, 2009
Student Teaching
Hooray! I finally got my student teaching placement! I'll be in the Granite school district teaching at Valley Crest Elementary in West Valley City. It looks like I'll be working with two different teachers on A and D track in the first grade!!! I'm excited since I've been doing that for the past few months here in Rexburg. I'm nervous about getting along with my cooperating teachers. I absolutely love my teacher right now and I hope I'm lucky enough to feel the same about my teachers while student teaching. It will also be a little weird to teach two different classes, so that should be quite an experience! Overall I'm very very excited and ready to wrap up my semester here so we can move to Utah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
So excited for you and so very proud of you. You have worked so hard to finance and get your education and you will be a fabulous teacher love to you both and congrats to Steve being accepted to the U. I married a U. graduate so I am a big fan love mom
yea!! So excitd to have you closer to home!!!
Yea for getting student teaching placements!! It always feels so much easier to believe that your life has a direction once you get that placement, doesn't it? I'm very excited for you! Though I will admit that I'm not excited for you to leave. :( And you were missed on Sunday, though I hope you had a wonderful weekend with your family! Thanx for stopping by my blog, btw!
rocongrats! I am happy for you miss Abby...err Mrs. Abby
I am not sure what rocongrats is. oops ;0
Yeah! Congrats, you'll do great with whoever you work with... everyone loves you!
That's awesome Abby!! Student teaching is definitely tiresome but I would have loved to have done 1st grade...that is an extremely cute age group and they always love their teacher! Hope all goes well with the two classes.
wahoo for student teaching! i can't wait to get it over with...next year. :)
and yay for finding my blog. i'll add you to my stalking list. :)
btw, im taking sped from sister anderson. she's awesome!!!!!
You are so lucky to already have your placement. I'm trying to stay local and all I've been told is that I'm pending...no bueno. Thanks for commenting on my new hair by the way. I'm still adjusting to it. I miss my long hair already. The fact that I was able to do a good thing and donate it is one of the main things that is still helping me feel good about it. I miss you. I want to see you.
Post a Comment