Updates, we have so many!
We found somewhere to live! We'll be in a basement apartment of a beautiful home with a wonderful family in South Jordan! I'm so excited to be close to family! (Brandi that means you! :) My Dad is home! It's really nice not to worry about my Mom by herself at home. I know now that my Dad is taking care of her and she is taking care of him. They bought a new car together which is exciting and I'm looking forward to their trip up here when I graduate.
I'm almost done with school! It's crazy to think I'll be out of Rexburg for good in a few weeks.
Steven got accepted to the University of Utah!!! I'm so excited for him. It will be a different atmosphere of learning for him but I think a change will be good. I'm ready for him to jump back into learning and really discover his amazing qualities and feel successful at what he accomplishes. He's going to be amazing!
My little sister broke her collar bone. Not exciting news, but news just the same! I love that girl so much! We were able to spend some time together when my Dad came home and she's growing into an amazing young woman. I so look forward to her getting her driver's liscence (in a year, crazy!) and coming over to hang out with her big sister! She really brings so much joy to my life and is continually surprising me with her maturity and strong sense of self. I was never as put together as she is! I love you Meggy moo and I hope you heal soon!
Below are our pictures from the past little while. The videos show you how hilarious my life is! I have the best eternal companion in the whole world! Thanks for reading, more updates to come!
Cooper renting his skiis!
Here are three videos. The first is me snowboarding. Steven was filming. Just wait till the end, it's pretty funny. The second video is one of our late nights, it's Steven's chin! The third is my Dad working out on Wii Sports!
3 comments:
What an exciting time!! BTW Steve, nice chin!
I was going to say your dad was cute when I was looking at the pictures--then after the movie, I think he is funny!
Abby I didn't know your dad was in the military. How long was he gone? Congrats Steven on getting into U of U and also happy birthday yesterday! Abby happy graduation day today. Graduating is the best!!!!!!!!! Hope we can see you guys when you get down here. :)
Post a Comment