Sorry I've been M.I.A. in the blog world! I wanted to stop in and post a blurb about what my baby and I have been up to lately. We made it to Lake Powell before school got started and it was just the break we needed! Steven is now addicted to wakeboarding and I managed to do pretty well at it myself. School started 5 weeks ago and I can't believe I'm finally a teacher. I'm loving it, despite its ups and downs, and the school I teach at is amazing. If you'd like to read more about what we're doing for the community here's a link to the article written in the Deseret News: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705332571/Charter-recruits-refugees.html
(just copy and paste it into your browser). Steven is back in school, after our fight over residency. Because we filed taxes jointly in Idaho last year they said we didn't qualify for residency. We explained the situation and saved us about $6,000. He's getting his BS in mechanical engineering and is taking chemistry, calculus and an engineering class totaling 12 credits this semester. We were called to work in the new temple in South Jordan. We work every Saturday night and it's been quite a blessing in our lives. We've been having a lot of fun lately just being together. Life is busy but good and we're finally settling into a routine. I'll post pictures soon, I promise!
5 comments:
Yeah, you're back!!! Love you!!!
Yay Abby I've missed you! We should get together!
Abby! How are you guys? We should get together sometime. It's been forever!
It is good to have you back love mom
I know how it is.. I've been in blogging hibernation for a while too! I'm so proud of you guys taking on that new calling too!
Post a Comment