Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My little Brother!

Before I post about our Disneyland and Sea World vacation I have to tell you about my amazing little brother! He got his mission call last Wednesday (while we were on the beach) to Peru! Of all the places in the world I would have never guessed this is where he's going! I'm so excited for him to have this amazing experience and meet the wonderful people whose lives he's going to touch! He leaves on December 2nd so he's got a little wait, but I know he's meant to go when he needs to and he'll find out so much about himself and the gospel. Good luck Jesse! Steven and I are so proud of you and I have no doubt about your capabilities as a spectacular missionary!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations! That will be a great mission!

Molly said...

I found your blog!! :)

Halsey said...

I found your blog too! And I'm pretty sure your profile needs an update, GRADUATE :)

absterradster said...

Halsey you should invite me to your blog! I would love to stay updated on you and Mark!!!

Crystal and Kyle said...

Yeah! Updates. Congrats on your new teaching job :) So are you going to be teaching children who don't speak English very well? Happy B-day too! Keep us posted. :)

background