Saturday, August 7, 2010
Saturday Afternoon
I don't have any pictures for this post so you might not feel like reading, but if you do, I'll try to make it entertaining for you. Our Saturdays usually consist of the same old same old and we're getting sick of it! Today on the other hand was quite refreshing, so I thought I would blog about it before the day had even finished. We started our day sleeping in enjoying waking up together which hasn't happened since I finished school this summer. Got out of bed and had some yummy waffles for breakfast and got ready for the day. Packed a lunch and hopped in the car. Our first stop was the bike shop (of course) to buy new tubes for Steven's tires. Then we headed downtown for a little Gateway shopping. We popped in a couple stores and I had to stop at Forever 21, a hit and miss store for me since Steven HATES being there. So this time I sent him off to Dick's Sporting Goods while I shopped. I've had a hard time shopping lately because I'm bored with what I wear and I miss being able to express myself through my clothes since they don't fit me anymore. Well as luck would have it I found 3 really cute tops that I'm super excited about wearing. They're nice enough to wear to school and are really flattering and feminine. After our shopping trip we drove to the Brigham Young Memorial Park and had a picnic lunch. As we sat down we realized we used to picnic all the time in Rexburg but haven't done it since. We really enjoyed our afternoon together. Our anniversary is on Monday and I asked for some diamond earrings. We found some today at TJMaxx for 12 bucks! What a steal! As of now, Steven is working on his bike, I'll read, and then we're helping at a friend's wedding reception tonight. I hope the weather holds up! I love Saturdays with my husband when he doesn't have to worry about school and work. He's my best friend and spending time with him is all I pine for. I love you baby, you make me happy...when guys are brave!(inside joke)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH Abby, you guys are just living the life. I hope things are going well!
Abby! I miss you so...it's hard for me to believe that it's really been one mission and a baby on the way later. Hope everything's going well...and you don't need pictures for your posts...
Post a Comment