Thursday, February 10, 2011

Smitten

It's official! I have the two sweetest Valentines in the world! Would you like to see some pictures of the two I happen to be smitten with? Alright I'll oblige.What a Hunk! (The boy not the bike)

Can you believe she's smiling already!? I love it!!!There is so much love in our house! I can't believe how complete my life has become. Changes are here and coming, yet I've never felt more whole.
Steven, you bring such joy and love into my life. I truly believe you were made for me. You fill in my gaps and make me a better person. Thank you for working hard for our marriage. I have such confidence in our future together, for time and all eternity.
Claire, it's amazing how such a small person has brought so much life and purpose into my world. You are a delight! I don't know what I did to deserve you but I'm thankful everyday for your amazing spirit, beautiful face and unconditional love.

Happy (early) Valentines Day friends and family.

No comments:

background