Claire just had her 4 month check up, believe it or not! She is just a healthy little stink pot and we are so incredibly thankful! She's in the 40th percentile for weight and height and is getting cuter by the day.
School is almost complete for me and Steven is preparing to return to his schooling in the fall. I'm still praying for a miracle so I can either stay home with Claire, work less, or bring her with me to work. No news yet, but I'm hopeful things will work out.
Our friend Kalli is so talented and was willing to take some family pictures for us last month. Here are some of my favorites!





2 comments:
Abby,
You really do have a beautiful family! I am so happy for you, sweet girl! Keep those pictures comin'! :)
She is cute cute cute! Hope everything works out with the job
Post a Comment