Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Google tag!

I saw this on my friend Brittney Oler's wall, so I thought I would try it!
Go to google images and type in your own answers for the topics below. Pick your favorite image on the first 3 pages of results and post it. (Try to do a different image than these if you have the same answer).

My first name:


My middle name:This is the logo for Suzanne Middle School...


My last name:

The woman pirate Anne Bonney...

Favorite food:Roast beef and mashed potatoes (carrots included OF COURSE!)

My Grandma's name: Rae
My age:Favorite color:
Name of a friend:
I just liked the caption on this one.."Kasse, what's that?!" hahahaha!


Past love: Beanie babies, Paige Gutsman and I used to play for hours with beanie babies!

Bad Habit: I chew on my nails when I'm nervous or stressed...




and there you have it! Kinda fun!!!

3 comments:

Paige and Garret Story said...

love love love the new blog with all the pictures! so cute!

Emily said...

Abby! I'm so glad that you found my blog, it will be fun to keep in touch this way! Those pictures are great, and I'm happy to hear that everything is going so well.
PS- What a gorgeous bride you are!

busymama said...

fun post - LOVE your layout!!! Love you more! - Aunt Brandi

background