Oh your pictures are so cute! I love them!
How beautiful! She took some awesome angled pictures. Lucky you!
Great shots - you are a beautiful bride!!!
Abby I'm excited to see the pictures since we didn't get to come. How fun that Ben is in your class, Kristine has been going to BYU-I for awhile now and she is doing her student teaching next semester so i'm sure you guys have crossed paths. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh your pictures are so cute! I love them!
How beautiful! She took some awesome angled pictures. Lucky you!
Great shots - you are a beautiful bride!!!
Abby I'm excited to see the pictures since we didn't get to come. How fun that Ben is in your class, Kristine has been going to BYU-I for awhile now and she is doing her student teaching next semester so i'm sure you guys have crossed paths. :)
Post a Comment