Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Excuses, excuses...

I honestly can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged!  Anytime anything happens in our lives I figure out a way to blog about it in my mind but I obviously have trouble getting it onto the blog!  This little post is to let you know I'm planning on posting about our Christmas break and what it's like to be back in the frozen wastelands of Idaho, but my computer pooped out on us two nights ago, so we got a MAC!  (which will be blogged about later) We're trying to get my pictures off of my old computer so, wish me luck that it will work out and I'll be back to update ASAP! Thanks for your patience everyone!  And keep updating your own blogs!  I love reading them!! 

4 comments:

Lori Jane said...

Power to the Macs ;)

Arica said...

YESSS! I seriously looove my mac...you're gonna love it too. People expect you to be really passionate about your mac for some reason...like having a mac automatically makes me a pc hater...whatever. I do like macs better but it's everyone's preference. :)

suzanne campbell said...

I will be patiently waiting for you to update. I love you mom

busymama said...

ohhhh - you lucky girl!! we;ll keep checking! loves!

background