Wednesday, February 11, 2009
My first contest!
So I don't know if I have enough readers to do a real contest, but I promised I'd play! My friend Brit had a contest on her blog, which I'm going to copy cat with a twist! I love jokes, so if you want to play merely tell me a joke in a comment and I'll pick three names out of a hat to win! What do you win?? One of my handmade creations! I promise it will be crafty and cute! Hopefully three people play!!! It's called 'pay it forward' because you're supposed to play too! If you win you're expected to do a fun contest on your blog as well! I'm excited!!! Brainstorm those jokes, or your name isn't entered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I found this joke in a Reader's Digest and really liked it. Enjoy!
"Joe figured out a way to remember his wife's birthday and their wedding anniversary. He opened an account with the florist and told him to send flowers to his wife on those dates, along with a note signed, 'Your loving husband.' His wife was thrilled by the attention, and all was great until one anniversary. Joe came home, saw the bouquet, kissed his wife, and said, 'Nice flowers. Where'd you get them?'"
How do you know if you have a 500 pound pickle under your bed?
You face is closer to the ceiling.
ha ha Taci's cracks me up! I read this a week ago in the tidbits paper and when I read your blog I had to go hunt it down again cause I thought it was hilarious.
Two friends paid $1,500 each for Super Bowl tickets. When they arrived at the game, they noticed an empty seat next to them, with an older woman sitting on the other side.
A few minutes into the game, one of the men asked the lady if she knew why the seat was empty. "We paid #3,000 for ours," he continued.
"It was my husband's," she replied. "He died recently, so I decided to come to the game by myself to honor him."
"Uh-huh," said the man, "But couldn't you have given the ticket to a friend or maybe a family member?"
"I offered it to everyone I knew," she replied. "Really, I did. But they all decided to go to the funeral instead."
Haha...these jokes make me laugh!!
Heres a good one!
This guy goes to a baseball game, he's really excited. Hes standing in line buying his ticket and he hears someone yell "HEY STEVE!" He looks all around and doesn't see anybody. Later on he's standing in line to get some good food like a hot dog and such and again he hears "HEY STEVE!" So he looks all around and doesn't see anybody and now he's getting kinda frustrated!
Finally he's sitting in his seat and he hears again "HEY STEVE!!" By this time he has had it and is super frustrated, He turns around and yells "MY NAMES NOT STEVE!!"
Hey Abby,
In response to your question - I always liked to run. I would run home from elemetary every day. Maybe it is born into someone?
I rear-ended a car this morning. I tell you, somehow I just knew it was going to be a REALLY bad day. The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF.
He looked up at me and said "I am NOT Happy!"
So I said, "Well, which one ARE you then?"
That's how the fight started...
Now that I am a mom, I get to tell the silly kid jokes. :) What do you call a monster who likes to dance?
The boogie man :)
I love your new blog background and picture. You are a very beautiful girl. Good luck with student teaching. You'll be great. I hope you like you cooperating teacher too. My first two were great but my third teacher was a real bummer.
Post a Comment