Sunday, April 12, 2009

Graduation!

Well it's official, I have graduated from BYU-Idaho! This has been a crazy few weeks for us, and we're happy things have settled down a bit. Last week Steven packed our WHOLE house while I finished some take home tests. He loaded the U-haul with our stuff on Wednesday and drove it down to Utah to unload on Thursday. That night he drove back to Rexburg with my family, and arrived around 8. We slept on the ground in our empty house and woke up early for graduation ceremonies the next morning. Elder Anderson spoke at commencement, and then he and President Clarke were at my convocation later. I was able to shake a newly sustained prophet of the Lord's hand! After graduation we cleaned and set off for Utah! We're now in our new place and we're very happy. It's definately going to take some getting used to for me. It's a lot different than our other place, but it's just right for our needs. Oh I almost forgot, Steven talked me into getting him a flat screen tv for his birthday! I'll have to post some of those pictures later! I start student teaching on Tuesday and honestly I'm anxious to get it over with! Enjoy the pictures! I'll post again soon!

I also have to post a picture of the amazing bed my husband built us! He's so talented and we're both really pleased with how it turned out!

10 comments:

Jessica :) said...

Yea!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy student teaching and your new place! We're gonna miss ya but I guess Rexburg is kinda all about "moving on." Have a great time {and keep in touch}!!

suzanne campbell said...

Abby girl so very proud of you. I am proud to be your mom and love both of you so much so glad you are living here love always mom

AnneMarie said...

Atta babe, Abby. Good luck with all your new endeavors!

Lynette said...

Wait you graduated but you haven't done student teaching yet? Congratulations! That is so fun I can't wait to start.

Emily said...

Congratulations! Good luck with student teaching!

busymama said...

yeah - you made it!!! So very proud of you for sticking it out, a degree is something you will never regret!!!!! Love you!!

Jared and Brielle Rucks said...

congratulations abby! im impressed with the bed maybe steven should go into constuction or something! we'll definitley take you up on the offer if we need a weekend away from rexburg. good luck with student teaching!

Paige said...

Congrats Abby! That's awesome- good luck on your student teaching!

tiffanie said...

CONGRATS!

It sounds like things are going well!

Anonymous said...

Yea for Abby! What a neat accomplishment. I love the new bed too!

background