Saturday, July 11, 2009
Update
So I can't believe I've been MIA with my posting! I finished student teaching and had such a great time! I loved working with the students and teachers that I had and I had so much fun! I'm not going to bother to describe the whole thing since it would take far too long and I have much more to tell you! Right now I'm just hanging out until my new job teaching 2nd grade with the American Preparatory team at The School for New Americans. I begin training on the 3rd of August and school officially starts on the 15th! Steven has been working for an engineering company creating the machines that make medical pipettes and viles. He likes his job so much he decided to major in mechanical engineering. We're very excited for him to begin his schooling and get started on the path to a career he's going to enjoy! FINALLY!!! We love where we're living. We're in a basement ofa home with a family that we just love! We are in South Jordan just a few miles north from the new Oqhirrh Mountain temple. It's a great location and we love the ward as well. We're serving as teachers for the 12 year olds. Our new hobby is to search on the local classified ads for cheap furniture and repair it for a good price! We just finished redoing our bedroom total cost was probably $300 including the bed Steven made us in Rexburg. We're just starting on the living/kitchen/dining room. As I sit here Steven is demolishing a table top to refinish and re-tile for our dining room. I'm going to try and stay up to date with my posting, but it won't be until next week since we're going to Disneyland for my birthday! HOORAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay - you're back! I'm so excited for your trip to Disneyland!! Love you guys!
congrats on your job! have a wonderful time in disneyland!
So glad that you updated fun to see your pictures love you and so proud your mother
Post a Comment