I'm a little late in posting this picture since I'm now almost 26 weeks and a little bit bigger. She's moving around like crazy and I love watching her.
You are such a cute mom! I just finished watching a Normandy 13 DVD... I nearly cried it made me so happy! Can you believe we are all married and now children are on the way! WOW! I hope you are doing well. I don't have an email address of yours, and I would like one. Could you maybe shoot me an email sometime tyandsuzfamily@gmail.com
Oh so fun!! You look fantastic! It is so fun to watch your baby move around, isn't it? That never gets old - not even after they are born! Good luck with the last half!
4 comments:
You are such a cute mom! I just finished watching a Normandy 13 DVD... I nearly cried it made me so happy! Can you believe we are all married and now children are on the way! WOW! I hope you are doing well. I don't have an email address of yours, and I would like one. Could you maybe shoot me an email sometime tyandsuzfamily@gmail.com
Abbie you look great! Hope everything continues well with the little one and your pregnancy!
Oh so fun!! You look fantastic! It is so fun to watch your baby move around, isn't it? That never gets old - not even after they are born! Good luck with the last half!
oh my gosh you look so freaking darling!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment