Schools out and I'm getting crafty! My friend Jill invited me over to finish some craft projects for the baby. Our first project was hair clips. Here are some pictures of the finished product. It was really fun and I still have a ton more flowers and clips. I've got a lot more craft projects to complete before this baby gets here too, but at this point I'd rather have the baby than the projects! As for an update I had an appointment today and I'm 1 cm dialated and 80% effaced. Wish us luck that this little girl is obedient and comes soon! Here's another photo at 37 weeks.
Those little flowers have got to be some of the BEST looking flowers I have ever seen! Nice job! Your little girl is going to be so styling!! Hope the last few weeks go by quickly!
6 comments:
Oh, so exciting!! I LOVE the hair clips! They are so cute!
Good luck with the last few weeks!
cute hair bands!!! i hope she comes earlier than later also. let me know if you need anything ;)
So cute honey love you mom
Those little flowers have got to be some of the BEST looking flowers I have ever seen! Nice job!
Your little girl is going to be so styling!!
Hope the last few weeks go by quickly!
I had no idea you had a blog! Yay! Congrats again on sweet little Claire. I'm dying to meet her!
tigger632@hotmail.com
Sadie jones ekins
Post a Comment