Monday, October 13, 2008

Crazy Day!

Steven and I had a crazy day today. I woke up at 7:30 to get ready for my Math class and remembered my class was canceled because my teacher had jaw surgery. So Steven and I got to stay in bed a little while longer this morning. We got up at 10 to get Steven to his tennis class. It had snowed all weekend so Steven wasn't sure if the class would be cancelled or not. We waited for about 15-20 minutes before the teacher showed up to take roll and then told them to go home. All the while I had a towel on my head to keep my wet hair from freezing! I got ready for my next class at 11:30 and Steven was going to come on campus with me to study until our 2:00 religion class together. Well we pulled up to the Hinckley building and there were firetrucks an ambulance and a police car parked outside. We walked up to the huge group of people standing outside the building to find out there was an electrical fire in one of the classrooms. So after standing around for a while we found out my classes were cancelled. We went grocery shopping afterward, and got Steven some medicine since he isn't feeling too hot. I wanted to get him good stuff that would help, but he opted for the cheap stuff. We'll see...
Now I've been at work for an hour, having not touched a book at all today, and Steven is at work till 8 tonight, suffering because he can't breathe out of his nose!
Strange day...

1 comment:

Paige said...

Hi! I am glad that your mom told me you have a blog! ha ha- it's good to see you are doing well! Glad you think I am the same girl you used to walk to the bus stop with- good times!

background