This is my first tag as a blogger, sad but true!
Thanks Brandi!
I am: a student
I want: my husband to have a new computer
I have: an awesome house to live in
I dislike: Rexburg drivers/pedestrians
I miss: My Mom
I fear: losing Steven
I feel: gratitude for the joy in my life
I hear: The air conditioner crackle while I'm sitting at my desk at work
I smell: The Benson building
I crave: chocolate
I cry: when I'm dancing with my husband in the living room and I think of the miracles that brought us together
I usually: watch tv instead of finishing my homework
I search: random ideas on the internet when I'm bored at work
I wonder: what it will be like when we move to Las Vegas
I regret: watching tv instead of doing my homework :)
I love: My incredible family!!!
I care: about those I love and their sufferings
I always: text my husband at least once a day
I worry: about my chidren
I am not: looking forward to another winter in Rexburg! (last one! Hooray!!!)
I remember: what it was like to be single
I believe: "in God the eternal Father and in His son Jesus Christ"
I dance: in the living room with my hubby!
I sing: for fun!
I don't always: go to class (I'm trying to be better about that)
I argue: with my television when it talks about stupid issues!
I write: to keep in touch with my family and friends
I win: everyday when I wake up next to the love of my life (yeah we're newleyweds!)
I lose: infrequently?(at least in my mind!) I hate losing!
I wish: my dad was home
I listen: Steven make up silly songs
I don't understand: math!
I can usually be found: at my house or at school, pretty much it!
I need: car insurance and my lost drivers license (it got lost in the mail!)
I forget: to focus more on Steven's needs than my own sometimes
I am happy: when I realize how loved I am
I tag: Julie Tucker, Emily Mellor, and Laralyn Smith
2 comments:
I'm assuming being tagged means I get to do the same thing? I've never been tagged before either... Your answers were really sweet and I loved reading them! And have I ever mentioned how gorgeous your picture at the top of your blog is? No? Well, it's gorgeous.
love reading your thoughts - so good to see you this week. I love you dearly!!
Post a Comment